Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome Aboard!

As I write this first post I'm already wondering how long I'll be able to keep this up. Now that Camden is 2 (and saying the darndest things), and we have a new baby on the way, I figured it was time to start blogging about the events of our lives here in VA. (Took me long enough...I know). Spring break seems as good a time as any to begin, so here we go.

We took Camden to the circus in Richmond last night. I think it was the best night of his life so far. He was absolutely in love with the elephants (he managed to bring a souvenir one home with him), and the pirates, tigers, motorcycles, and clowns. I found out when we got there that it was Peter's first trip to the circus too. While I don't think it was the same sense of magic for him, I do believe he enjoyed the motorcycles, acrobatics, and the look of sheer joy on Camden's face. I'm pretty sure this could turn into a yearly Nogueras family event.

In other news, Camden moved into his new "big boy bedroom" this week. The transition went even better than I expected. We don't have anything up on the walls yet, but all of his toys have moved in (yay I have a living room again), and he has his new train bed set. He's really liking the idea of being a "big boy."

Uncle Dave was visiting and helping Peter with some work downstairs (and even mowed the lawn for us-go Uncle Dave), so Camden and I had a date out to the movies. We went to see "How to Train A Dragon." Camden loved it. He's still talking about Hiccups and Toothless (the dragon). I really like that Camden is starting to be able to do more. Of course, as he's doing more, we're starting over again in a month with another little one. We're all excited. As Camden says, "Baby sister coming soon!"

If I can figure out how, I'll post some pics for you here.

Happy Friday!
Jill :o)

Camden getting ready to go!                                                                   Camden and Mommy at the circus

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog...and i will say that it isnt all that hard to keep up with. even with 2 kids. cant wait to see pics of the new baby. a name yet or are you waiting on that one?

    ReplyDelete