Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Camdenisms"

This post is probably more for me than for any of you.  I've decided that it would be a good idea to write down a few of the new things Camden is saying and doing before I forget them myself. 

Let's see...yesterday we were driving up the highway (I know...what a surprise) and we passed a logging truck.  I pointed it out to Camden and said something about how the truck was carrying wood, and his response was, "the man (meaning the driver) is going to help build a house."  How he made that connection, I'm not sure, but I was impressed. 

He was also standing with his legs apart last night, looked down, back up at me, and exclaims, "Look Momma, I'm a triangle."  It appears that he's picking up more and more each day.  Sometimes it's hard to believe that he's only 27 months old...what a big boy!

I'm sure these stories really only appeal to me, but that's okay. :o)

In other news, Baby Girl Nogueras is growing on the fast track.  It appears she may show up before her due date.  I go back to the doctor's on Monday afternoon for my 36 weeks check up and will have more news after that. 

Peter and I are enjoying our last few weeks as a family of three.  Peter and Camden have been spending a lot of time out in the yard playing "catch."  He's such a Daddy's boy. 

I'll close with a couple of recent pics.

This is Camden's "baby."  HIS name is "Baby Sister Coming Soon."  And yes, he is dressed in a chicken costume. 

1 comment:

  1. bryce had a "baby" as well and a bottle and it was one of the best things we did with him. enjoy your time now with the 3 of you...good luck and keep me posted as to what the doctors say and i cant wait to see pics of the new baby

    ReplyDelete